- Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
- Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
- Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
- Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recognizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
- Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability
This is not the final changelog, but still quite interesting. No information on whether or not it will be available for Verizon
The new iOS 4.3.1 firmware is expected to be released in 1-2 weeks.