Clippy is an iPhone addition for copy/paste functionality. It was updated to version 0.98. There are significant improvements that make the application much more stable, and moreover it is important to note that starting from now, Clippit becomes a completely free.
Avaliable via Cydia and Icy for jailbreaked iPhones.
Changelog for 0.98: March 29, 2009:
- Donate button added
- Expiration code removed
- More translations updated
- Fix for accidental activations cause by UIScrollView/UIScroller events buffering
- Menu aborts display if finger is moved/released while menu is showing
- Now retrieves orientation from the statusbar if the window won’t comply (fixes Safari and iPod in landscape)
- Fix for apps that use a custom input traits (such as Colloquoy)
- Paragraphs with inline links now copy the entire paragraph
- All text no longer becomes highlighted when tapping text in some web sites (Gmail, others)
- After saving an image to the library, Safari now continues to load properly
- Holds are now more lenient and allow slight movement
- Support for the upcoming HapticPro